Tuesday 4 May 2010

The Simple Woman's Day book


FOR TODAY TUESDAY 4TH MAY

Outside my window...the calves are settling into living outside in the fields.
I am thinking...about going to the florists tomorrow to organise the corsages for the wedding.
I am thankful for...my two new bar stools for my kitchen
From the kitchen...still eating Rhubarb Muffins
I am wearing..
.same old, same old cords and wooly sweater - when is it going to warm up?
I am creating...not a lot at the moment
I am going...to another party at the weekend, these things seem to come along together
I am reading...Craft Stamper
I am hoping...to sleep better tonight
I am hearing...the television
Around the house...my DH thinks my 'reed diffuser' smells like fly spray!!!! It's supposed to be 'unwind' and smells of lavender.
One of my favorite things...sharing my photographs on my blogs
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

 I took some 'arty' shots of the slates when we were getting the roof done.

3 comments:

  1. I really need to buy some bar stools. I can't find any that I really really like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day booking and I do love that shot of the slates, the play of the light over the textures is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of the slate.

    What does Brian now about scent? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)