Sunday 30 May 2010

A perfect fit!

I have been neglecting the Daring Card Makers with all my busy-ness, but this week I have made time to take part in the dare.  The theme is 'Anniversary', now although Brian and I will be celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary in June, we don't actually give each other cards, so I thought it better to make a card to give to someone else.  

The chippie jigsaw pieces have been in my 'bag of chipboard' for a very, very long time but seemed to be just perfect for this card.  Papers are all Websters, the butterfly is K&Co Wild Saffron (I still have another two left, I'm very stingy with my favourite stash lol!) The little flower is a Wild Orchid Crafts one and the text is computer generated. 

11 comments:

  1. ohhh what a lovely card - such pretty colours, Janice and I love the jigsaw pieces idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely card, what a great idea with the jigsaw pieces. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the jigsaw pieces (you've reminded me that I have some somewhere) - great anniversary card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have said this before... this is my favorite card you have made! I love the sentiment and the puzzle pieces. The soft paper in blues and tans and the embellishments are so pretty! I like the shape of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Janice and I just adore those papers.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely Janice! Love the jiggy pieces!

    heehee! word verification is "plogl"! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic, I love all the elements that you have used, they work together perfectly!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this card janice-great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missed this one Janice - what a great concept with the jigsaw pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chipboard pieces are great. Fab card. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant idea to use jigsaw pieces Janice! Fabulous card XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)