Sunday 22 July 2007

Indian Elements

I've posted my card made with the Elephant Theme plate from Elusive images. I used the paisley (or mango) pattern to make a background on the card. The main image is stamped and painted with Twinkling H2O paints then mounted on purple card and a rich orange paper. The background is paper towel wet dyed with fabric paints then ironed onto Bondaweb and quilting matting, then stamped with the paisley stamp in gold ink. It was then free machine stitched, mounted on purple card with a torn paper frame, paper printed double sided from Pink Petticoat Christmas Doodle Handbag CD Rom. Finished off with gold peel offs. Whew! that took longer to describe than it took to make. I am quite pleased with it, but the frame is a bit bumpy because of the quilted paper towel underneath - so room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)