Tuesday 31 July 2007

Blown Away

Wow, I'm blown away by all the lovely comments on my first DCM dare. I'm feeling really inspired and ready for more dares and challenges. Posted a card to Crafts by Carolyn Forum last night, will try and get it on the blog tonight, it was a 'Well Spotted' Rubber Stamp challenge and I had just made a card the night before with spotted paper and a little Do Crafts stamp of a vase of flowers with spots on it!

I'm half way through the Deathly Hallows and am beginning to carry it around with me, so I can read a bit when I have my breakfast, coffee etc. This means I am really getting into the story now and can't wait till bedtime to find out what happens next!
Sad git or what!

2 comments:

  1. Your DCM card is lovely I'm not suprised you've had lots of comment about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DCM card was excellent :)

    I finished my Harry Potter a couple of days ago :(

    I usually read them in a couple of days but made this one last longer as it's the last.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)