Tuesday 24 July 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix

My friend and I went to see the movie last night, we wanted to wait until all the crowds of children had seen it. It was really good, very fast paced with lots of action. But the star of the show as Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge, the new Defence of the Dark Arts Professor. She was just fantastic as the nasty Dolores and her clothes were just so fab, those pink dress and jacket numbers reminded me of a Latin Teacher I had in 1971 (she was well behind the times). The Mohair coat she was wearing when she visited Hagrid in his little hut was 'to die for'. I have to say, much as I admired her consistent style, it was the only item I might actually wear!

I'll be starting to read 'The Deathly Hallows' very soon, just have to finish the book I am currently reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)