Saturday 10 March 2012

Plants - 365+1

Template: By Sine SOWays 03, Gingerscraps - Scrap your Life, Ellie Lash - Flower Shop
Looking back over the posts so far this month, I see that I am a little obsessed with Spring!  Maybe it is because I live in Scotland and it takes much longer for spring to come here. Also out in the country, where there is less shelter, the daffodils have only started to flower this week.  More of a traditional layout for today, using a template.  

Many thanks for all the kind comments I have received recently, I really do appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. Is it because I said your LO yesterday was your best so far? I adore this one ! The colors are delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)