Monday 22 December 2008

OMG I'm fabulous!

Thank you so much Gez, for nominating my blog as Fabulous! I love this little pic, having grown up fantasizing that I would dance with Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly, this Audrey Hepburn Stylee pic is right up my street. Now the rules say I have to pass it on to five other peeps with 'Fabulous' blogs, not an easy task I have to say as there are many blogs out there, some of the most Fab have already got this award and there are many others which are also fabulous.

However decisions have to be made and I am going to nominate ...
1. Joanne (Angelnorth)
2. Di Oliver (Just Scrappin' & lovin life)
3. Kaz (Slightly Wonky)
4. Bubbly Scrumptious
5. Ellies Angels CT Blog

The rules also say you must link to the one you got it from, and also to the ones you give it to and let them know. And there is more ... ... You have to write down five things you are addicted to!!

What am I addicted to:

1. Red wine
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Bubbly Funk Forum
4. Laughing
5. Shopping

Now that makes me sound really shallow - ha ha ha - you'll have to make your own mind up abou that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)