Thursday 15 May 2008

Too busy to blog

Oh dear, I have been having such a busy time, I haven't had time to blog at all. I hope to get some pictures of the hen weekend in the Lake District (that is where I was last weekend) and hopefully also get some crafting done.

I may also show you my stairs - has she gone mad? I hear you ask. It must be the fumes from the paint. We have been stripping the paint off our bannister and repainting the spindles of our wooden stair case. The carpet is coming today, in fact will already be installed, and I was still painting last night at 8.30pm. Third night in a row, Monday night we finished at 9.30pm, Tuesday at 9pm, so getting earlier every time.

Didn't get to bed till nearly midnight last night as I was in the Bubbly Funk chat room and on the phone with Tracey arranging our hotel booking for the Bubbly Funk Meet at the NEC in November. Sooo excited about that, it should be a lot of fun.

Hope to be back soon with pictures and more regular contributions.

1 comment:

  1. Yes come on woman - we need to see proof of all this hard work Brian has been making you do into the "wee" hours of the night. LOL

    Traceyr :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)