Wednesday 21 May 2008

Birthday Card in double quick time

When I got home from work tonight, my MIL reminded me that it was Brian's Godmother's 70th birthday on Friday. She does not usually make much fuss of her birthday, but we had been talking about it when we were all at a funeral recently (my, that sounds depressing doesn't it!). Anyway, I said I wasn't sure if I would be able to make one to be posted tomorrow, but then thought I'd better make the effort. The paper is K&Co, there's a little bit of pink vellum and the sparkly pink paper I've had so long I can't remember whose it is, but I got it at the SECC Hobbycraft Show. The big bloom was from the Big Bloom swap on Bubbly Funk Forum and the chipboard circle and numbers came from BF too.

5 comments:

  1. Super card, Janice - she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Janice. Beautiful card. See what happens when you challenge yourself.

    Found your beads yet? :)


    Traceyr

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Janice, I like how you've done the flower with that circle and number.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty Janice, she's sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning janice,i'm sure she'll love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)