My project started with this rather old and tatty plant stand which was in my garden shed. However, once I started I realised that I needed a pot for the stand too.
I used the papers from the 'Verbena' Bubbly Funk July Kit. I painted the pot with Gesso and then used Tim Holtz Distress inks and Crackle paint in 'Peeled Paint' to colour it before cutting and pasting the papers onto the pot. I also used some varnish to waterproof it.
The stand also got the paint treatment and a little of the alcohol ink that I bought in Belfast.
Of course, I had to go an buy some matching plants to finish it off!
The plants are Campanula White Clips, Thymus Red Start and Ajuga Burgundy Glow.