Monday 10 March 2008

Mum's Birthday Card


Here's the card I've made for my Mum. The chances of her finding my blog are remote, so I am posting it up here before the event. Her birthday isn't till next week, but we are going to visit on Saturday, out for a meal and staying overnight. DS1 and girlfriend are going to stay here and feed the calves. It is a bit more sparkly than the picture shows, I went over the butterfly bits of the paper with a Sakura glitter pen. The pink irridescent paper at the back I bought when I started crafting, I love it and only use it on special projects. Chipboard letters are Maya Road and the paper I covered them with came as an RAK from Kathy at BubblyFunk. I'll blog the cake I made when I have decorated it.

2 comments:

  1. Bet your mum loves that card Janice, it's very girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janice, I love those letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)