Sunday 10 February 2013

February brings the rain...

February brings the rain, thaws the frozen lake again

This was a lovely sketch to work with although it took me a few goes to get it right, thank goodness it was digital and not paper I was working with!  Thank you for the lovely sketch Jennie. 

And a little taste of what the view from my kitchen window is likely to be next week and for the coming weeks.  Our calves arrived today and have settled into their shed including nosying out the window.

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely LO from you xxx Not sure if I got rain photo as we had blue skies and sunshine all week!!

    Look forward to seeing more of these calves in the next few weeks!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)