Saturday 4 February 2012

Valentine Fairy Slippers

I am entering these fairy slippers for the Virtual Valentine Craft & Bake 2012 which is being run by Jacqueline at Cakeboule.  I cutting it rather fine as the deadline is today, 4th February!

The pattern for the slippers was in the Dec 2007/Jan2008 copy of Stitch Magazine. I haven't done any freestyle machine embroidery for some time so please forgive me for the rather dodgy stitching, also not easy on teeny tiny slippers, they are about 7cm (3in) long.

There will be a round up of all the entries on the Cakeboule website for Valentine's Day.

6 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute and tiny and adorable! How fun they are. Thank you for entering the competition a worthy entry you little crafter you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they cute? I can't imagine sewing them so small! Splendid effort Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo they are so dinky Janice and very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, must have been very fiddly but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! You'll have to host a giveaway now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so cute aren't they-i made some a while ago-might have to do some more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)