Monday 4 October 2010

Art Journal

 Remember the paints I bought at Ally Pally?
These ones from Dyan Reavely

I had fun playing with them in an old notebook I had at work.  It was full up of notes from meetings and conferences from 2006 and taking up space on my desk.  Watching Dyan at Ally Pally was really inspirational, I could see how bold I needed to be with the paint and the ink sprays.  Using my fingers, an old credit card and some bottle tops, I slapped and plastered away to my heart's content.  Now I just have to get down to some cutting and sticking and see how brave I can be with the journalling - eek!

5 comments:

  1. ooo Janice that is lovely and the way to go! A couple of stamps or images and then lots of journalling and you are away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that looks like you must have had great fun with the paints and inks - fab stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, fab colours Janice. I couldn't help myself thinking what a fab design for a gorgeous silk scarf this would make.....I'll get my coat....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! I think this is brilliant Janice...looks like you got really messy - Kaz style haha!

    Dyan does such a fabulous range of colours doesn't she? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these page bases Janice. I can't think why I missed them. Karen's rright, they really are up my street xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)