Sunday 26 April 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book


For Today...

Outside my window... A big yellow digger! (see photos on previous post)

I am thinking... about going to see a cookery demonstration by Claire Macdonald

I am thankful for... getting safely home from London, despite the nightmare journey

From the kitchen... Chicken Chasseur, new potatoes, cabbage

I am wearing... same as last week :o

I am reading... Scrapbook Inspirations

I am hoping... that things will calm down at work this week

I am creating...a card with big blooms

Around the house... No, I still haven't tidied my craft room

One of my favorite things... Red wine

A few plans for the rest of the week... Tuesday - cookery demo, Wednesday - meetings, Thursday - catch up, Friday - collapse in a heap!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... It's the rose that grows by our front door and the photograph was taken last May (2008)

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous rose! I hope it blooms as well for you this year as last.

    Enjoyed your daybook! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love cookery demos.
    We have an annual food festival near here, realyl big deal and I would love to spend all day in the demo tents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose is gorgeous. I can smell it through the screen. I love your inchie too. I've thought for 2 years almost that I would make some. Take care and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your blog. Always nice to discover someone *new*. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)