Sunday 21 September 2008

Think Pink Cyber Crop

Last time we had a cyber crop at Bubbly Funk Forum, I only managed to make one thing. But I seem to have been a bit more productive this time. Kathy gave us a 'recipe' for making speedy cards, using a simple two paper technique for mass production. I thought it was going to be a repeat of last year as this first card took me about an hour and a half to make!
However, once I had all the little circles cut out and started to play around with the bits and pieces, I got on a roll and managed to make another four cards in this theme.

Joanne challenged us to make a collage stamped tag. I've always wanted to try this technique and not quite got roudn to it. I chose the Elusive Images Indian set of stamps and added some extra colour with coloured pencils.


Suzie told us about Dotee Dolls a couple of weeks ago and now has shared the secrets, so we can all make them. They are really simple to make and I enjoyed this very much. I thought my doll looked like a bit of a floozy, TracyR suggested that she looked like Mrs Slocombe from 'Are you being served'. I'm going to have to make her a boyfriend now, because I'm not going to make her 'pussy' hee hee hee.



8 comments:

  1. Wow Janice you were a busy girl.
    I've not made anything yet just saved all the classes for later.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Janice

    Didn't you do well?

    wonder how much more stuff you'll get made this w/e, there's HOURS to go yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look like Mrs Slocombe - hee hee! You had a very productive day Janice. Well done, everything looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Janice, you've been so good in getting on with some of the classes (I have yet to start!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of goodies you've managed to make, no big stick needed here. Well done, Janice, can't pick a favourite, they are all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your stuff janice :) i'm liking the paisley stamp on the tag:) and your dotee is a stunner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know who would go well? Mr. Humphries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't care what anyone thinks, I love Mrs Slocombe!! It's the hair I think.

    Great stuff Janice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)