Thursday 15 November 2007

HS:MS - Miniature

You would think that being on holiday, I would have had more time to do the HS:MS but somehow that hasn't worked out. Anyway, here is my 'miniature', a little picture that fits between two doors, I left the lightswitch in to show the size of the picture, but when I uploaded the photo I realised that it was needing a good clean - should I go back and retake the pic after cleaning it? Nah, can't be bothered, I will go and clean it now though - funny how you don't notice these things in real life but they jump out at you in a photo.

7 comments:

  1. That's such a cute little picture and you're right, the light switch really puts in in perspective.

    Love the shots of Glasgow. Although I'm a Scot, that's one city I don't tend to go to, unless it's for the Craft Show in March at the SECC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little picture. (Light switch doesn't look bad to me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at you and your 'dirty' lightswitch!! It doesn't look dirty to me! Fab photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a small picture! nice (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little picture. I know what you mean about things jumping out at you in photos. I applaude you for not reshooting your picture!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janice!!! How could you let your house go like that???!!!! ROFL

    Glad it's not just me that notices things that have been missed. Noticed under my freezer earlier today and was shocked to say the least! Hope my mum didn't spot it when she came round today. Won't be photographing it for you all to see though.

    Great miniature photo though! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)