Saturday 3 November 2007



How lovely to be awarded the You Make Me Smile Award by Sam at Incywincy Togs. Sam introduced me to Tuggle a great co-operative craft sales website to help crafters work together to get better marketing for their goods. She sells lovely children's clothes, not much good to me as mine are too old to be children and not old enough to have children of their own - at least I hope not!!!!

Most of the people who make me smile have got this award already 'cos they are lovely smiley people but I might just have to give them it again! So here goes: Hazel - you are such a dedicated crafter and a constant inspiration, Rosie(Freycob) lovely lady makes me laugh so much on Bubblyfunk that my DH thinks I have gone mad, Tracey - doesn't have a blog but makes me laugh a lot too, Beth - OMG what can I say, this woman looks at things in a way that has me rolling about with laughter, Lythan - I know you have had this before, but your blog makes me smile every time I read it...you know I could go on and on. There are some great people out there in the blog land and I love to read about your lives. As Bruce would say (if he was a blogger) Keeep blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, Janice - and for your comments on my blog. The minister from our church was visiting us when we got the decorator's call so has said to yell if we need help. It wouldn't be so bad if we weren't both so helpless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)