Sunday 26 July 2015

Bumble Bee an Image of Summer


It's great to hear bees and bumble bees buzzing around the shrubs in the garden.  This morning my variegated privet was covered in bumble bees gathering up the pollen from the tube-like white flowers.  All this insect activity is part of the joy of being outdoors in the summer.

Over at Truly Madly Kids, Image of the Week has gone on its summer holidays to be replaced by Image of the Summer, so you will be seeing a few images over the coming weeks representing what summer means to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)