Friday 3 January 2014

As one challenge ends...

Another begins!  Lucky Snapping in 2013 has finished but KathiJo, one of the contributors to Lucky Snapping is carrying on with photo prompts and I am going to try to do at least one each week.  Now it's Friday already and I haven't managed a single one - not a good omen!

As it's a funny sort of week we are starting on Wednesday.


Your word for this week will be : Resolutions 
with added daily prompts : 

    • Wednesday : Food
    • Thursday : Drink
    • Friday : Clothes
    • Saturday : Travel
    • Sunday : Family 


I don't do resolutions so here are my first three daily prompts:



Hope everyone is staying safe in the storms, it's wild, wet and windy here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Janice.. I think one entry a week may be easier for some so that's why i try to think of a theme.. and firm it up over the days! I am full of good intentions but not very good at resolutions either.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I like your choice and
    photos with words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. Hope you keep safe in this awful weather as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)