Tuesday 9 November 2010

Dark Nights!

It's been a while coming, but here is the second double page of my art journal.  The theme is Dark Nights and I started it just when the nights started 'drawing in' as they say!  It's darker even sooner now that the clocks have changed. 

As it says on the journalling, this has nothing to do with being afraid of the dark, it is all about how far away next summer seems to be and how long it will be till I feel the sun again.  I used Dylusions acrylic pain, Dylusions ink sprays and Glimmer Mists, Sakura Glitter gel pen and some Ranger Rock Candy.  Stampotique girlie is courtesy of Kaz Boughton at Slightly Wonky Crafts

3 comments:

  1. I am not afraid of the dark either, I think it must be because I was brought up in the country. This is amazing work and really evokes the feel of the dark short days we have ahead. Well done my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Janice - I know what you mean about how far simmer seems away right now - I find it so depressing to think about, tbh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the spider's web Janice - it looks great on those pages.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)