Sunday 21 February 2010

The Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY - Janice's Daybook Sunday 21st February 2010
Outside my window... hard frost and a few flurries of snow
I am thinking...about all the work that is going on inside and outside our house
I am thankful for...my DS2 getting promotion that means he doesn't need to work nights anymore.
From the kitchen...Chicken Pot Pie
I am wearing...my favourite old sweater, it should really go out, I got in Matalan 3 years ago for £4 and I love it.
I am creating...Scrapbook pages from DS2's 21st Birthday album
I am reading...Family of Women by Annie Murray
I am hoping...that the joiner will be starting on my new kitchen this week.
I am hearing...Wild at Heart on the television
Around the house...bits of kitchen everywhere
One of my favorite things...a long lie on a Sunday morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Must make more scrapbook pages!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... scaffolding for the rebuilding of the chimney went up on Saturday.







Hope this one doesn't make you feel peculiar!

4 comments:

  1. By heck, that looks a bit of a tricky one for scaffolding with having the ground floor sticky outy bit (to use a technical term - lol!). Hope it doesn't stick around too long. Congrats to DS on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm peculiar at the best of times Janice. lol x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,

    Thanks for dropping by my blog, it is rare to find a UK'er on the SWDB!

    Have been having a look through your blog, lots of lovely posts and see that you have another blog which I'll have to go see too :-)

    BH & I are living in a static van - he is manager of the park (small, independent) and we are resident on it year round. I honestly enjoy the 'lifestyle' and am sure that they'll be happy and cosy. Ok, off to see this other blog of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)