Saturday 2 August 2008

Think Pink - Any Occasion in Black and Pink and Gift tags

It's Think Pink time again. I've been a bit slow getting these finished, so there are two challenges to post instead of one. If you don't know what Think Pink is by now, click on the logo in the left side bar of my blog to go to the Think Pink Blog.
Karen challenged us to make 6 Christmas Gift Tags. I was really quite pleased with these, they were an idea that kept me awake at night! I got the template for the parcel from Cuddly Buddly and the paper is Dovecraft Christmas Blues on Silver mirror card. I punched two holes in the card 'ribbon' and threaded through the real ribbon.
This challenge was to make two 'any occasion' cards in black and pink. The paper here was a magazine freebie.


This is the last of my very favourite paper, I love it's sparkly, swirlyness. The ribbons are from the ones I got in Edinburgh.

1 comment:

  1. very nice stuff janice :) i like the tags :) I like the cards too,but the tags best !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)