Monday 24 December 2007

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas

It's Christmas Eve and here I am with my empty stocking! The strange half smile is due to me using the timer on the camera!

Here are all of our stockings, I brought the pattern back from the US in 1980 and over the years have made stockings for all the family - makes me sound like methusela! That is the offending oil stove which has no oil and as DH was out and the fire is not on I was able to hang up the stockings for a few minutes (he doesn't like things near the fire - especially if they might drop on it.)


The cats are not left out, they each have a litte sock - you may notice that these socks have Westies on them - they were a present from William a couple of years ago.


One final piccy for you - the GRAND REVEAL of the back kitchen -ta ra


Have a lovely Christmas and I will be back blogging sometime after Boxing Day.


4 comments:

  1. What a great picture of you Janice and I lurve your Christmas stockings!

    Have a wonderful day tomorrow lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stockings over the fire Janice, but guess it really isn't safe to leave them there! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats get presents from your dog?! What are you like? *big grin*

    So glad the stove is now providing some heat again but I guess that means DH is right and the stockings have to go. Shame, they look great there.

    Have a fab Christmas, lovely. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Merry Christmas to you, your DH and your sons Janice.

    Lovely photo with your empty stocking. Hope Santa leaves loads of goodies in there for you.

    Lots of love,


    Rosie, Will, Jacob & Freya
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)